Upgrade Your Lights

Started by Lonerider, May 25, 2024, 07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonerider

Many of you have noticed the upgrade to the lighting on my Goldwing.

All the lamps and light units have been purchased from:

https://socalmotogear.com/

I cannot recommend these guys highly enough. They do products for bikes other than Goldwings.

A few years ago I was about to order the replacement front indicator units when I received a "mystery" package from America. I opened the carton to find a set of those units. I looked at the packing slip to find they were actually for some poor guy in Canada !
Someone printed a shipping label to me instead ! I did the right thing and informed them of the error, offering to pay for them. Their reply was " keep them, please just do a review on the product on our website"  I thought that was pretty good.

Yesterday, I ordered some more parts taking advantage of their Memorial Day Sale. There was a glitch in their computer system that ended up giving me a discount substantially larger than the 15%. I was expecting an email to the effect of " sorry but there was a computer error, can you please pay this amount"

Instead I received this email this morning:

Hello Ray!

Thank you for your order. We are aware that there was an error in the calculation of the discount within this order.

We just wanted you to know that we will be honoring this discount and that it was a system error. Normally we would cancel the order but noticed you are a long time customer.

Thank you!

How many other businesses would do that !!

Ray Sazonov
SCDR 110
IBA 39079

2014 Blue Honda GL1800